How to Volunteer With Us?
What is the first step?
- Review the “Current Volunteer Opportunities”
section. If you are interested in one or more of the opportunities or have
any questions, please contact the Volunteer Coordinator at email@example.com,
call (519)631-3159 ext. 237 or 1-800-922-0096 ext. 237. An application package
will be sent to you by mail or email.
- Complete the application form and
- Email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail it to Elgin St. Thomas Public Health, Attention
99 Edward St., St. Thomas, Ontario, N5P 1Y8
- Fax it to (519) 633-0468
- Deliver it to 99 Edward St., St. Thomas
What can I expect once I submit my application?
- A short meeting with the Volunteer Coordinator to discuss
your interests and availability to volunteer.
- an orientation to public health
- on the job training
- a flexible volunteer schedule that suits your schedule
In order to ensure the safety of public health clients, volunteers and staff,
volunteers involved in certain programs must obtain a Criminal Record Check
(CRC). At the interview, the Volunteer Coordinator would give potential volunteers
requiring a CRC the correct form to take to their local Police Department.
We look forward to hearing from you.