- Classes, Clinic, Events
Elgin St. Thomas Public Health offers regular classes for expectant parents, food handlers, caregivers and smokers wanting to quit. Some of these are free and others have a minimal fee to cover the cost of materials. Most require registration.
Certified Food Handler Classes
Prenatal Classes: Aylmer
Prenatal Classes: St. Thomas
Quit Smoking Classes
Teen Prenatal ClassesTeen Prenatal Classes [Register Here]
**New group starting January 2013!**
Contact us to register.
At Prenatal Classes you will:
- Receive answers to your questions about having a healthy baby
- Talk about pregnancy and your body
- Learn about breastfeeding
- Discuss changes after the birth of your baby
- Learn about parenting and baby care
- Prepare for labour and delivery
- Learn about community programs
- Meet other young parents in a supportive environment
- You can register through Elgin St. Thomas Public Health by clicking on "Register Here" in the title above, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, by phone: 519-631-9900 or 1-800-922-0096.
- Partners and other support people are welcome to attend.
- Teen Prenatal is FREE!
For further information, please contact:
Health Promotion ServicesCost:
519-631-9900 Ext. 1241