- Classes, Clinic, Events
Elgin St. Thomas Public Health provides a variety of regular clinics to help you access screening, treatment and support. Current clinics include sexual health, sexually transmitted infections, immunization, TB skin testing and parenting support through Baby and Me. Some require an appointment and others are drop-in.
Baby and Me
Car Safety Seat Check-Ups
Pap Test Clinic
Sexual Health Drop-In Clinic - Aylmer
Sexual Health Drop-In Clinic - St. Thomas
TB Skin TestingSexually Transmitted Infections Clinic
- If you have symptoms of an infection and would like to see a doctor, we'll book an appointment for you.
Clinics with the doctor are held EVERY WEDNESDAY & THURSDAY; please call ahead to book an appointment.
Examples of reasons to book an appointment at this clinic:
- Noticeable symptoms (discharge, bumps, itching, burning, rash, etc.)
- Would like to see a doctor about a concern related to STIs
- You have been diagnosed with an STI and need treatment prescribed
- You are concerned about discharge (concerns about a yeast infection or bacterial vaginosis)
- You want to continue treatment for a diagnosed STI
Elgin St. Thomas Public Health provides:
- Confidential testing and counselling for STI's
- Free diagnosis and treatment
- No health card needed
- WEDNESDAYS & THURSDAYS
- APPOINTMENTS ARE REQUIRED
To Book an Appointment:
CALL US: 631-9900; Press 3 for Sexual Health.
WE KEEP YOUR PRIVATES PRIVATE!Location:
Elgin St. Thomas Public HealthContact: email@example.com